Reflection Week 2, Part 2 – Sandy

Tonight I printed on 5 t-shirts and on the corner of a sheet. I did not reclaim the screen yet because I want to print several more t-shirts. I will work on the rubylith film tomorrow and throw the t-shirts in the dryer for the heat treatment for an hour. I will then wash and dry them to see if they wash well Monday evening. Below I have posted the 5 t-shirts and and the sheet.

Print 1 – Sheet part of the fern is missing
Print 2 – the print is clean and crisp but to close to the collar.
Print 3 – I like this print
Print 4 – I like this print
Print 5 – I have to keep an eye on the the amount of paint I have on the screen.paint part of the fern is light.
Print 6 – I have to keep an eye on the the amount of paint I have on the screen.

I washed and dried all the t-shirts and colour did not fade. I also did a stretch test to se how it would hold up to stress.

1 comment

  1. Hi Sandra,

    Just commenting again how great these turned out! I really like how you combined the exercise of exposing a screen with found objects and drawn film all into one image.

    Glad to hear that they are so popular that people want your designs!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.