We’ve had a busy week but have a few updates.
We certainly have some lessons learned…
- Set up our light table which was frustrating as we couldn’t find the instructions. We finally found it and were able to set it up. It turns out it was basic. We need to pick up some C clamps and so had to jimmy something to make it work.
- We didn’t realize there was a coding of the light table and so after burning the screen, noticed it and removed it and was hoping it wouldn’t affect the screen. We took the screen to the spray booth and cleaned it off and it seemed to work. The image was still on the screen after the first spray down however when we opened the garage door to get the hose, we accidentally exposed the screen to the ultra violet light so when cleaning with the hose the image went away. So we are back to square one unfortunately and waiting for the emulsion to cure.