Skip to content
- Emulsion went on blotchy?, have not had that problem before…didn’t seem to affect burn or wash out.
- Printed my logo to clear stencil, seemed to work this time.
- Highlighted and filled areas in and around logo I wanted to be blue. A bit tricky and time consuming with fine tip sharpie…
- Had problem with register marks, cut 2 from a stencil in package and “hand drew the other set to match(bad idea)
- Printed my logo and it turned out ok.
- Had a bit of a time lining up register marks as they were not clear and my screen came loose once while printing.
- Re-adjusted several times and put out one or two half decent prints but no any real success on this attempt.
- I think I should have tried something a little bit easier as there were many points to line up.