Skip to content
- Emulsion coating went well on both screen, found that “Stay Calm Emulsion On ” is the secret to smooth emulsion sliding!
- Are we supposed to have two screen types? we have two 156. I though we had a finer one for this type of print?
- Burnt well and seemed to print just as good, maybe not as fine as we can get with finer screen?
- Downloaded GIMP and lets just say the title rang true with this computer challenged posse.
- Managed to under expose a picture of a Grizzly perched on a rock…no idea how we did it…
- Gimp struck again, for the life of us…could not get printer to print rich black, so had to fill in the entire print with sharpie.
- Burn went well
- Print turned out pretty good as I was happy with the fine portion around his eye, was really hoping it would work out along with initials.