We’re printing the second colour of Rodney Sayers’ “Codfish Ate the Moon” using the specialized equipment featured in Screen the World — an online training program that teaches anyone, anywhere how to start screenprinting. Learn more about Screen the World at www.screentheworld.org.
We’ve joined forces with Print Austin and our good friend, Rodney Sayers, to bring Rodney’s print to life! Rodney is a Hupacasath artist from Ahswinis, Port Alberni, British Columbia, and is a descendant of the Nuu Chah Nulth peoples. Check out more of Rodney’s art at www.rodneysayers.com.
Join us live at Print Austin on February 6 at 12:30 pm CT for the final print! Visit http://www.printaustin.com for more info. As Andy shared in the video, we LOVE our friends. Check them out by following the links below:
- Stick-a-Poo Joy Juice by Speedball: www.speedball.com
- Nortech Graphics EcoScreens: www.nortechgraphics.com
- To purchase EcoScreens in Canada: www.squeegeeville.com
- Carlos Hernandez and Outlaw Printmakers: www.carloshernandezprints.com
- John Tillingast at Exceptional Papers Inc: www.exceptionalpapersinc.com
Produced By: Gabrielle Moore
We are a multidisciplinary team with a rich and diverse background who want to empower anyone, anywhere, to start to screenprint.